K-type Thermocouple with Connector(Thermocouple)
We will have a variety of Thermocouples & Connectors
- ● There was the temperature of the soldering zone, is a connector type thermocouples and K. Know-how of many
years of Malcolm is clogged.
- ● Micro Connector Using the highly heat-resistant material and 280 ℃, miniature connector series is ideal for
measuring inside the furnace.
- ● The solder flows that need maneuverability complex, Teflon-coated and easy to handle has been facing.
- ● The book sells a thermocouple, even from one connector. (Standard)
- ● Attaching the thermocouple to the substrate and parts, please click here.
|Connector type||Connector only (male)||mocouple with Connector|
|Standard diameter (mm)||Coating material||50cm||1m||1.5m||3m||5m||Image||Applicable model|
|Micro Connector||KMC-P||0.127||Glass fiber||30222||-||-||-||-||①||RCP-200, RCA-1,|
|RCO-1 & RCW-1|
|Miniature Connector||KHC-P||0.1||Glass fiber||30211||-||-||-||-||②||RCX SIRIES,RCP-600, RCR-60 & Old models of Reflow Checker|
|0.2||Glass fiber||-||30208||30221||-||-||RDT-250C & RDT-1|
|0.32||Teflon||-||-||-||71503||71512||③||TL-12 & TL-11|
|Connector with Brass crimping||N/A||0.1||Teflon||35005||-||-||-||-||④||FCX-50,FCP-50 & RC-50|
- Standard of thermocouple wire: JIS K-type Class 2 compliant
- The underlined numbers are ordering codes for applicable model's standard
- ※Except Connector with Brass crimping, we are also selling Connectors and Thermocouples only, and they have other codes.