TABLE TOP MODULE REFLOW OVEN(RDT-250C)DISCONTINUED
High heating performance in spite of its small size allows for prototyping, heating test, evaluation and production.
It is a best-selling machine.
High Δｔ performance
Table Top Type
- ●The local matrix control system of upper heater makes possible for reflow soldering less than 5C.
- ●The ideal trapezoid profile heating for lead-free soldering can be made easily.
- ●Low power consumption provides excellent cost-performance benefits.
|Applicable Circuit Board||Up to 250W x 330L x 15H mm|
|Heating Method||Upper-face : Extreme infrared radiation with hot air
Lower-face : Extreme infrared radiation
|Cooling Method||Exhaust damper continuous operation by flowing air or N2 air
(with flow adjustable valve)
|Power Supply||200V 50/60Hz 18kVA 3Phase|
|Air||0.3 - 0.5MPa 100 liter/min (Maximum)|
|O2 Concentration in Furnace
(when using N2)
|PCB Installation||Net system or Carrier system (Selectable on request)|
|Upper-Heater||Extreme infrared radiation with hot air heater : 7.2kW (Approx.240W x 30 block) * Adjustments can be made using the Matrix control system Hot air heater : 8kW (2kW x 4)|
|Lower-Heater||Extreme infrared radiation heater : Approx. 2kW (330W x 6)|
|Temp. Accuracy||Room temp. - 80C : +/-3C 80C - 330C : +/-2C|
|Measuring Temp. Range||Room temp. - 330C|
|Measuring Points||1 - 6 points|
|N2 Gas Supply Function||100 liter/min. with flow regulating valve during operation.|
|Control||Exclusive softwarefor Windows XP/2000|
- Option : OXYGEN ANALYZER
- Option : N2 FLOW MIXING METER
- * The above specifications are subject to change without notice.